Quirky Introducing MODUS
Leave your car keys at home, it’s time to get on your bike and ride! Everyday, more people are hitting the street on two wheels. Modus, a modern day, urban bike employs “smart frame” technology to adapt to various biking situations. Whether you are commuting to and from work, hauling groceries around, or going for a leisurely ride, Modus’ universal design is able to accommodate your different riding modes.
Modus is the result of The Quirky Moneyball Project, a collaboration between Quirky and Sony Pictures Entertainment, where the Quirky Staff and Community came together to reinvent the bicycle in 24 hours."
- Open frame structure is designed specifically to receive a variety of clip-in, purpose-built accessories: A sleek briefcase for your everyday commute, a boom box for tunes while you ride, a powercell pack to drive your bike in electric mode, an integrated locking system to keep your ride safe and give you a peace of mind, and many more.
– Modus also sports 20 inch wheels, which offers increased maneuverability, and a treadless profile for a smooth, easy ride across the urban terrain.
– Multi-grip position handlebar is designed to easily adjust for a range of riding styles.
– Aero-streamlined seat has an integrated handle to help lift your bike where you naturally grab it.
– Belt drive provides quiet, chainless movement and is easy to maintain.
– Steel "
Statement : I loved to participate in this brilliant Project as a product developer.
The bicycle is amazing and has a lot of features.
The Moneyball Project.